Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice. Merchandise will be invoiced at prices in effect when delivered.
Terms: Domestic: C.O.D., cash, certified check, Visa, ATH, Master Card or American Express.
Minimum order: $300, orders under this amount will be charged $5 per box.
Export: Payment in advance via wire transfer. Minimum export order: $500
Shipping: All shipments are F.O.B. warehouse, Puerto Rico. Next day delivery upon availability of merchandise and if the order is received by 12 noon otherwise please allow two days for delivery.
Ordering: Sales personnel are available to receive orders from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST-Monday through Friday. Orders by fax or e-mail will be accepted.
SZ ShoeMobile retail outlet Policy : All deliveries for Safety footwear under 25 pairs will incur a freight surcharge of $50.00 per visit. Footwear sales above this minimum are exempt from this surcharge. In order to avoid this penalty you can purchase safety footwear from any of our four Safety Zone retail stores located around the island or via next day delivery service.
Claims & Returns: No returns will be accepted without our authorization. All claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of order. Defective merchandise must be returned within 10 days of receipt of order. We cannot accept return goods that have been soiled in any way or contain price stickers, tags or markings. Other returns will be subject to a 15% restocking charge. Any return of merchandise not ours will be returned freight collect.
Company Guarantee Policy and Return of Merchandise (for Safety Shoes)
- 90 day Guarantee – If a manufacturer defect occurs during the first 90 days after the purchase date, the company will replace the item or provide the customer a credit for the total amount of the purchase price. This credit can only be applied to the purchase of a new pair of safety shoes. There are no cash refunds. Credit for defective shoes are valid for 30 days.
- All returns must be accompanied by a store receipt and/or sales invoice in order to honor the guarantee.
- No credit will be allowed for shoes with excessive wear and tear or improper use (i.e. ruptures, chemical or acid damage).
- The only boots we guarantee against water are those models that are listed in the manufacturer’s catalog as “waterproof”.
Company Guarantee Policy and Return of Merchandise (excluding Safety Shoes)
- Safety Zone will not accept returns or changes of merchandise correctly delivered. Please verify the merchandise before leaving the store.
- All claims with manufacturing defects or merchandise incorrectly dispatched must be done within 5 labor days. After this period, all returns and/or changes will not be accepted.
- There are no cash refunds. A credit will be issued, valid for one month. The credit must be redeemed for merchandise in the store.
Telephone: (787) 273-6363
Postal Address: P.O. Box 2151 San Juan, PR, 00922-2151
Physical Address: Amelia Distribution Center, #29 Diana Street, Suite 1 Guaynabo, PR, 00968